Taylor Riggs, RD, LDN is a health and wellness blogger and featured dietician on Good Day Columbus, the Huffington Post, and tons of other amazing publications. Even cooler, she recently published her own cookbook! Today we discuss all of that, along with her paleo lifestyle and her journey with type 1 diabetes.
- Pancake of the Day: Taylor’s Banana Coconut Pancakes
- Taylor’s passion for cooking
- Recipes for diabetics
- Writing recipes: how does it happen?
- Striking a balance between health and indulgence
- How long does it take to find out if a dietary experiment is effective for you?
- Taylor’s expectations entering the field
- Positives and negatives to social media
- Pretty food: Taylor’s tips and the process of publishing a cookbook
- Taylor’s favorite local dish
- Simply Taylor’s future plans
- Web: www.simply-taylor.com
- Instagram: @simplytaylorblog
- iTunes: https://bit.ly/wineandshine
- Facebook: Wine & Shine Podcast
- Instagram: @wineandshinepodcast
- Vivino: https://www.vivino.com/users/wineandshinepodcast
- Snapchat: wineshinepod
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Real Food, Real Simple” by Taylor Riggs
- The Balanced Blonde Podcast with Jordan Younger
- 4560 N High St., Columbus, OH 43214
- Alchemy Juice Co.
- 625 Parsons Ave., Columbus, OH 43206
- 680 N High St., Columbus, OH 43215
Production & Development for Wine & Shine Podcast by Podcast Masters