Talia Pollock is the Founder of Party in my Plants, a company based on a simple belief: being healthy doesn’t have to suck. This inspiring conversation will make you want to do more with plants – and show you that it’s not as difficult as it might seem!!
A lot of people think they have to label themselves with a certain diet, but Talia believes that we can accomplish just as much – without putting ourselves in a box – by simply incorporating more plant-based foods into our current diet. You can still eat what makes your body feel good, but learning how to include more plants is just going to make you feel better!
We’ve been taking our Care/of vitamins and we feel great! They’re a unique monthly vitamin service that focuses on honest guidance, better ingredients, and personalization. You just answer a quick questionnaire about your goals, lifestyle, and values – then they will help you pick vitamins that are good for your body.
You can get 50% off your first month of vitamins by using the code ‘SHINE’ at checkout! Get started by taking the quiz.
We Chat About:
- Talia’s awesome job MCing at GOOD fest
- How Talia started getting into plant-based eating
- Studying to be a standup comedian
- Becoming a “health nut hermit,” and unhappy
- Why a plant-based diet doesn’t have to be vegetarian
- How to deal with cravings, healthily
- Holiday healthfulness
- Learn more at PartyInMyPlants.com
- Listen to the Party in my Plants Podcast
- Connect with Talia: Instagram | YouTube | Facebook
Connect With Us:
- iTunes: https://bit.ly/wineandshine
- Join our FB Group: The Wine and Shiners
- Like our FB Page: Wine & Shine Podcast
- Instagram: @wineandshinepodcast
- Vivino: https://www.vivino.com/users/wineandshinepodcast
- Snapchat: wineshinepod
- Email: email@example.com
Production & Development for Wine & Shine Podcast by Podcast Masters