Parisha Smith is a life blogger, foodie, and Co-Founder of The Positivity Charge, a health and wellness day retreat in which attendees are exposed to methods of positive thinking to cultivate success in all areas of their life. We have an electric conversation about some tools that anyone can use to embrace more positivity in their lives – something we can all use these days!!
We’ve been taking our Care/of vitamins and we feel great! They’re a unique monthly vitamin service that focuses on honest guidance, better ingredients, and personalization. You just answer a quick questionnaire about your goals, lifestyle, and values – then they will help you pick vitamins that are good for your body.
You can get 50% off your first month of vitamins by using the code ‘SHINE’ at checkout! Get started by taking the quiz.
We Chat About:
- Wine of the Day: There was an unopened bottle on the table!
- How The Positivity Charge came about
- Being a “life blogger” (and not a lifestyle blogger)
- How to train yourself to be more positive
- Dealing with anxiety
- A Positivity Charge / Wine & Shine collab in the future?!
- Learn more about The Positivity Charge
- Connect with The Positivity Charge: Facebook | Instagram
- Connect with Parisha on Twitter: @JustParisha
Connect With Us:
- iTunes: https://bit.ly/wineandshine
- Join our FB Group: The Wine and Shiners
- Like our FB Page: Wine & Shine Podcast
- Instagram: @wineandshinepodcast
- Vivino: https://www.vivino.com/users/wineandshinepodcast
- Snapchat: wineshinepod
- Email: email@example.com
Production & Development for Wine & Shine Podcast by Podcast Masters