We are SO excited to introduce all of you to Rachel Shepard, PT, DPT, a pelvic health expert and physical therapist (and listener!) who reached out to us. We learned a TON during this episode – like how the sex and health education system straight up failed us – and we know you will too!
We’ve been taking our Care/of vitamins and we feel great! They’re a unique monthly vitamin service that focuses on honest guidance, better ingredients, and personalization. You just answer a quick questionnaire about your goals, lifestyle, and values – then they will help you pick vitamins that are good for your body.
You can get 50% off your first month of vitamins by using the code ‘SHINE’ at checkout! Get started by taking the quiz.
We Chat About:
- How the public education system failed us
- When you might benefit from pelvic rehab
- The crazy way we treat women after pregnancy
- What exactly the pelvis is (and why it’s important)
- Symptoms of pelvic health issues
- Making it okay to talk about pelvic health issues, and building safe communities for that
- People not taking women’s pain as seriously as men’s
- Men have pelvic areas, and they should also be thinking about their pelvic health
- What Rachel’s evaluations are like
- The interconnectedness of everything in our bodies
- If you’re in Columbus, check out the services at Ohio State University
Connect With Us:
- iTunes: https://bit.ly/wineandshine
- Join our FB Group: The Wine and Shiners
- Like our FB Page: Wine & Shine Podcast
- Instagram: @wineandshinepodcast
- Vivino: https://www.vivino.com/users/wineandshinepodcast
- Snapchat: wineshinepod
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Production & Development for Wine & Shine Podcast by Podcast Masters