Ashley Rector is a corporate attorney who started Harness Magazine to empower women, bring them together, and share their stories – talk about a side hustle gone crazy!! We’re used to seeing the magazines at the grocery store checkout line with celebrities in their Oscar dresses, but more and more people are craving raw and relatable stories, and that’s what Harness offers women everywhere. It’s doubly impressive because Ashley is pursuing what she loves to do, but didn’t have to quit her full-time job to do it!
Want to get Nourished with Nina?
We’ve been talking about it for a while, and Nina is now starting to take on clients as a health coach! We appreciate your love and support so much, so we want to offer everyone in our audience a discount code! Mention the podcast for 20% off at NourishWithNina.com.
We Chat About:
- Launching 15 months ago
- Women’s untold stories
- Creating Harness as a creative outlet
- Learning to make a magazine
- Overcoming negative self-talk
- Speaking your truth
- Balancing all of the things we need to do in life
- Plans for Harness moving forward (including coaching!)
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert
Connect With Us:
- iTunes: https://bit.ly/wineandshine
- Join our FB Group: The Wine and Shiners
- Like our FB Page: Wine & Shine Podcast
- Instagram: @wineandshinepodcast
- Vivino: https://www.vivino.com/users/wineandshinepodcast
- Snapchat: wineshinepod
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Production & Development for Wine & Shine Podcast by Podcast Masters