If you haven’t already heard, Nina is receiving her health coach certificate in May, after finishing a yearlong program with the Institute of Integrative Nutrition – and then she’s going into health coaching full-time!!
This episode is a recording of Nina’s very first solo workshop, Stress & Gut Health 101, which focuses on Nina’s passion for using nutrition & lifestyle to uplift our lives, calm our anxieties, and living our most authentic & best selves.
We’ve been taking our Care/of vitamins and we feel great! They’re a unique monthly vitamin service that focuses on honest guidance, better ingredients, and personalization. You just answer a quick questionnaire about your goals, lifestyle, and values – then they will help you pick vitamins that are good for your body.
You can get 50% off your first month of vitamins by using the code ‘SHINE’ at checkout! Get started by taking the quiz.
We Chat About:
- An opening meditation
- Nina’s stress & gut health journey
- What our bodies feel like when they’re stressed (and what’s really happening on the inside)
- Hormones & the adrenal system
- The effects of prolonged cortisol
- The 120 trillion microorganisms in your gut
- Healing bone broths & soups
- Antibiotics, probiotics, & prebiotics
- Listening to your body
- Go with Your Gut by Robyn Youkilis
- Body Love by Kelly LeVeque
- The Mind-Gut Connection by Emeran Mayer
- The Adrenal Thyroid Revolution by Aviva Jill Romm
Connect With Us: